Wednesday 6 October 2010

Desktop design ideas

I have started to develop my own ideas on paper for my desktop project here are the four designs l came up with.
My first idea was some sort of ball with lots of shapes flowing towards and away from it. I originally planned to keep it simple with only a few shapes but l ended up putting to many on and overcomplicating the image.



My second idea was to have some sort of character to represent "Shipley college" and the "Media Suite". I was supposed to draw some different character designs and stick them on. But l haven't got round to it yet.

My third idea was to have "Shipley college" and "Media suite" in some sort of stylized font. I may include this font idea in my final design. I have added some more pattern to this idea since uploading this photo.   






My final idea was to make some sort of landscape image similar to the windows sample pictures. I thought that this would work well as a desktop image. But may prove difficult when working with it on photoshop and adding colour. This is just a rough sketch actually creating a final piece with this idea. I think would take a very long time.

I'm not sure what idea l should use in my final design or whether to include all of them. I will continue to develop ideas until l find one that can be managed.

1 comment: